Buy Now, Pay Later Options
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of Buy Now, Pay Later options. Due to limits enforced by each vendor on the type of goods that can be financed, some payment methods may require manual processing during check-out. If you select payment by Openpay, Humm or Studio10 Rental we will call you after you complete your purchase to process the finance application or payment.
- Afterpay is available for payments of up to $2,000. Afterpay can be used for the purchase of a new or used computer (and bundled accessories) or services only and is payable in 4 interest free fortnightly installments (25% payable up-front, then 25% each fortnight for 6 weeks).
- Humm is available for "little things" purchases from $295 up to $2,000 toward purchase of a new or used computer (and bundled accessories). Humm offers interest free payment terms of up to 5 months. A deposit of 20% of the purchase price is payable upfront. "Big Things" purchases may be supported in limited circumstances with higher deposit requirements (subject to approval of management).
- Laybuy is available for payments of up to $2,000. Laybuy can be used for the purchase of a new or used computer (and bundled accessories) only and is payable in 6 interest free weekly installments (1/6th payable up-front, then 1/6th each week for 5 weeks).
- Openpay is available for payments of up to $5,000 toward purchase of any exclusively NEW computers or services. Openpay offers interest free payment terms of up to 6 months based on spend. A deposit of up to 20% of the purchase price is payable upfront.
- ZIP is available for any purchase up to your approved limit.
Rent a brand-new gaming computer from as little as $10/week!
We are excited to partner with Studio 19 Rentals to be able to offer our customers a flexible and affordable rental option. Studio 19 Rentals offers many advantages over traditional finance options. You can rent a new computer from as little as $10/week ($895 purchase price). Apply to buy at any time or simply return after the 6 month minimum rental period. Want to upgrade regularly or update to a new model? You can with Studio 19 Rentals.
Rentals may also offer tax advantages, with rental payments being tax deductable for some customers (please consult your accountant or tax advisor for information that relates to your own personal circumstances).
Talk to us today about how a Studio19 rental can get you a great value computer for a low monthly payment amount.
- Return any time after 6 months.
- Apply to buy at any time. Even after one day.
- No ongoing account keeping fees or charges.
- Repairs are included during the rental period.
- Optional Protection Plan for accidental damage and theft available
All applications are done in our store and you must present Photo ID in person during the process which means we are unfortunately unable to offer rentals to customers outside of Perth at this time.
Want to know more about rentals or get a quote? Give us a call!